Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What's so sunny about me?

Folks..
The blog's url and the title must have already suggested that i have a kind of a sun stroke.. Actually I am sun struck... Coz my name surya means Sun in India.. But what's in a name.. Even if i had been chandra (moon!) this blog would have been called the same. I am a person who believes that the best part of the day is the time when you have the sun overhead.. Our afternoons are beautifully silent.. Apart from an occasional squirrel dashing across the road, rarely anything stirs. Humans? Gosh.. Nitt is a land of siesta.. We sleep during the day ( if necessary bunking classes) and hunt (online) during the night... Oh I didn't tell you what NITT is.. It's my college- National Institute of Technology- Trichy. The best in India after the IITs.. More about it later.. Now let's come back under the sun.. I love to wander in hot daylight.. Things are much brighter and visible.. You see things you would've not cared to notice otherwise.
K.. I think I am boring.. That was just to tell you the reason for the choice of my title. Please do keep coming back here.. I promise to show you everything under the sun here..

No comments: